Payer Registration and Project Notification Form
By accessing this web site you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- This system provides access to personal and company information and should not be accessed from an untrusted device or network. These include but are not limited to the following: internet cafés, shared computers and personal computers without current anti-virus protection, mobile devices using shared Wi-Fi networks.
- When you have finished your session please logout and ensure you close all internet browser windows.
- NT Build collects information via this system for the purpose of administering the Construction Industry Long Service Leave and Benefits Act.In appropriate cases, the information may be accessed by government agencies, private organisations and members of the public as required or permitted by law, or where that information is required to be provided to another state authority for the purpose of making a long service leave payment to the beneficiary.
For more information please see:
- The Northern Territory of Australia, represented by the NT Build, does not warrant or represent that this system is free from any computer virus, defect or other form of contamination.
- The Northern Territory of Australia is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by, or injury to, any person (including yourself and any third parties) that may result from the use of this system.
- By accessing the NT Build system you take responsibility for the security of your information and release NT Build and the Northern Territory Government from any resulting claims.
- Any details you submit through this system are true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You agree to comply with any guidelines, policies and/or procedures posted on Internet site www.ntbuild.com.au.